What You Need To Know When Enrolling With WSTC
All WSTC courses require prospective students to possess or undergo the following;
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- Others: some qualifications will have specific entry requirements, e.g. CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care
Mode of Study
- Face to Face – With a minimum of 20 hours per week of class in our Parramatta Campus
- Online – The WSTC online learning platform offers the flexibility to study on your own time
- Combination – A student may opt to come to the Parramatta Campus to attend some classes and at the same time also study via an online learning platform
All courses delivered in the Face to Face mode of study will be held at Parramatta Campus.
Depending on the qualification or a students situation, some of the courses can take up to one year or more to complete, e.g. full time or part time students
|ICT40418 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking||52 Weeks|
|ICT50418 Diploma Of Information Technology Networking||52 Weeks|
|ICT60215 Advanced Diploma Of Network Security||76 Weeks|
|BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration||52 Weeks|
|BSB60215 Advanced Diploma Of Business||52 Weeks|
|CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care||76 Weeks|
Prospective students have the option to pay upfront or through the use of instalments
Students may pay the tuition fee upfront at the beginning of each term or on an instalment basis (subject for approval by WSTC).
If paying upfront, prospective students can arrange for Direct Debit payments, or if paying by instalments, depending on the agreed arrangement, it can be paid via Direct Debit payment fortnightly, monthly or quarterly. Credit card payments are subject to relevant charges:
There is a fee of $15 for late payments.
For course cancellation please refer to WSTC Course Extension, Deferral and Termination Policy and WSTC Student Refund Policy.
Unique Student Identifier
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Click here to find out more about the USI.
WSTC will only process your application after you have provided the correct supporting documentation to identify your identity. Sample Original or certified copies of Supporting documentation are the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Rates notice
- Utility Bills