Western Sydney Technology College (WSTC) is a registered Training Organisation (National Provider Code: 91798 – CRICOS Provider Code: 03825A). We deliver the following CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students) qualifications.
We recommend that international students read and understand the following legal statutes and available student welfare services prior to commencing their studies.
All international students must be over 18 years of age to enrol in a course with WSTC.
1. National Code of Practice 2018
The National Code is a set of nationally consistent standards that govern the protection of overseas students and delivery of courses to those students by providers registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). The National Code 2018 contains:
- A description of the principles and guidelines that underpin the National Code 2018;
- A description of the roles and responsibilities of state and territory governments;
- Requirements for CRICOS-registered providers; and
- Standards for CRICOS-registered providers.
The standards for registered providers set out the obligations in delivering education and training to overseas students. These standards detail the specific requirements registered providers must meet and cover students during pre-enrolment, care for and support services to students.
2. Before you arrive / Important Information
Click here to access important information that all prospective international students must fully understand prior to enrolling.
3. Support services for all WSTC International Students
Click here to access information regarding support services available to you as a WSTC student.