CRICOS 107061J | BSB50120 Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities. Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
- Be at least 18 years of age and have completed the equivalent of Year 12.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Successfully completed a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE
and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to
provide their results so that it can be confirmed they
are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Students will need to satisfactorily complete the following units to achieve the BSB50120 Diploma of Business Administration.
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others (Core)|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans (Core)|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources (Core)|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability (Core)|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace (Core)|
|BSBHRM526||Manage payroll (Elective)|
|BSBPMG430||Undertake project work (Elective)|
|BSBTWK503||Manage meetings (Elective)|
|BSBOPS503||Develop administrative systems (Elective)|
|BSBCRT512||Originate and develop concepts (Elective)|
|BSBTWK502||Manage Teams effectiveness(Elective)|
|BSBFIN601||Manage organizational finances (Elective)|
The following employment pathways are available to
students who complete this qualification:
- Entry-level position in business administration of
- various enterprise or industry
- Trainee business administrator role
- Any role in an office administration environment
- Setting up or managing their own company/business
WSTC Learning Advisor can answer your inquiries regarding course, material or enrolment fee, Recognition of prior learning (RPL), or Credit Transfer. Refer to the scheduled course fee and charges at www.wstc.edu.au.
A detailed payment plan and payment arrangements are provided in the Offer Letter and Student Agreement. You must pay all of your course fees and on time. Non-payment of fees may result in the cancellation of enrolment.
Visit www.wstc.edu.au for further details.